- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
VICTOR PUMPS – Centrifugal Pump – C Series
These centrifual pumps are commonly used in both civil and industrial applications.
Thanks to the experience gained through self-priming centrifugal pumps, Victor Pumps has created the series C centrifugal pumps which have the special advantage of having all the same features apart from the self-priming.
In the special version (particularly appreciated in the naval sector for the treatment of black water) there is a cutter device on the wear plate, which enables to shred the paper material that can eventually float in the liquid, facilitating the passage through the casing.
- Robust construction of the pump, the possibility of fully exploiting the performance curve and of pumping solids (compatibly with the dimensions of the impeller).
- Available in both cast iron and bronze
- Impeller with open blades: facilitates the passage of solid floating in the liquid.
- Removable ports: they make it faster and easier to disassemble the pump without disconnecting it from the pipes.
- Mechanical seal: modern and simple to maintain, guarantees an excellent tightness.
Spécifications / Specifications
Courbes / Performance Curve
PERFORMANCE CURVE 50 HZ
PERFORMANCE CURVE 60 HZ
Schémas / Drawing