ARGAL – Diaphragm Pump ASTRAsolid DDS 650
ASTRAsolid, the ideal solutions for transfer operations of abrasive, corrosive and charged liquids.
ASTRAsolid (DDS) pumps share the same constructive and performing advantages as ASTRAevo pumps: a fast pneumatic exchanger increased unloading systems for performance optimization (without interfering on air consumption), and an optimized internal design for viscous and loaded liquids. They are made of UHMW-PE solid-block and available in size 1/2″ – 1″ – 1 1/2″ – 2″.
Why offering UHMW-PE solutions? ASTRAsolid pumps are not substituting but completing our current ranges. Thanks to the Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene made from solid-block, ASTRAsolid pumps ensure a very high abrasion and corrosive resistance. They can operate continuously in in- or outdoor applications (with low temperature) and into explosive atmospheres (Ex-proof Zone 2).
- Very high performance
- Optimized air consumption
- Evolved diaphragm caps
- Free-ice system that also increases the performance and keeps the air consumption low
- Optimized internal design for easing the transfer of viscous and charged liquids.
- Very-fast pneumatic exchanger
- Improved operating sensitivity (from 1 bar)
- PE1000: highly resistance material with low friction coefficient and temperature range from -40°c to 70°c.
- TFM diaphragms inert to chemical agents
- Diaphragms available in thermoplastic rubber (TPE, TPV) and reinforced elastomers (FKM, EPDM, NBR)
- Ergonomic fixing
- Easy maintenance
- Ideal for shear sensitive liquids
- Ceramic industry
- Metal and precious metal treatments
- Water and wastewater treatments
- Seawater and corrosive applications
- Heavy-duty applications with abrasive agents
Spécifications / Specifications
Courbes / Performance Curve