- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
ARGAL – Centrifugal Pompe ROUTE (TMR / ZMR)
ROUTE handling pumps are made of high-quality thermoplastic polymers and have a modular design allowing a customized configuration.
- Available with materials PP+glass or E-CTFE+carbon
- Capacities up to 50m3/h
- 3 motor executions for pumping liquids with specific gravity: “N” standard, p.s. 1,05kg/dm3 | “P” powered, p.s. 1,35 kg/dm3 | “S” super-powered, p.s. 1,8 kg/dm3)
- ATEX Zone 2 (Serie II 3/3 GD IIB T4) conformity
- Multi-standard connexions compatible with ISO / JIS / ANSI
- Stainless steel external armor to prevent the piping loads on the pump body
- Support made of thermoplastic material to improve the resistance in aggressive atmospheres
- Impeller available in 3 standard dimensions for a precise working point
- For all kind of liquids (corrosive, clean, charged, heavy, or lightly abrasive)
- “Wet-end” system for easy remove the pump body from the motor, and therefore from the plant (= easy maintenance)
- Dry run (patented system of bi-directional axial auto-alignment) for magnetic version (TMR)
Spécifications / Specifications
Courbes / Performance Curve